Facility Team Lead
Facility Operations Manager
Las Vegas, NV
- Achievement of on time service and quality levels for both inbound and outbound order processing
- Assists and guides in the training and development of shop technician and warehouse associates
- Ensures all company facilities are operated in accordance, at a minimum, with local, state and federal health and safety guidelines
- Ensures inbound and outbound order processing procedures are adhered to
- Coach, mentor and motivate associates to deliver outstanding performance
- Works collaboratively across the organization to achieve team and company goals
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Day to day execution of operations plan as determined by Supervisor
- Inspects, troubleshoots, tests and repairs equipment across the company’s product lines including, but not limited to: flame, atmospheric, laser, pyro, aqua and confetti equipment along with control, cable and hose required to operate the equipment
- Provides guidance and leadership along with well-developed problem-solving skills to collaboratively identify solutions to address day-to-day work projects and deliverables
- Document equipment inspection and repair findings on the Equipment Maintenance Log indicating inspection observations, parts used to complete necessary repairs, test protocol and test results
- Provides input on company SOP’s, including equipment inspection/repair documentation and warehouse process, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Assist as needed in design and fabrication of custom effects
- Other warehouse duties such as processing of inbound and outbound client orders
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by keeping the warehouse neat, tidy and free from obstructions, complying with all company, local, state and federal Health and Safety regulations
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Previous team lead or supervisory experience
- Prior experience within live entertainment, professional theme park/theater industry in a technical capacity (electrical, mechanical, special effects, pyrotechnics, lasers) preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Mechanical aptitude including: A) Good understanding of electronics/technical knowledge/troubleshooting skills. B) Reading and interpreting schematics and diagrams to help in troubleshooting and repair of electronic devices to component level.
- Capable of using electrical testing equipment to diagnose problem
- Understanding of show control –DMX
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure, be self-motivated and provide a positive work environment both inside the department and throughout the shop.
- Effective problem solving skills
- Maintain a flexible schedule for work calls, special events, training, and on-call maintenance.
- Understanding of health and safety requirements and safe workplace habits
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work at various heights
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Valid passport, able to travel
If you are an enthusiastic candidate with required qualifications who thrives in a fast-paced and team environment, we want to hear from you. We offer an opportunity to work with great people and projects. Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest. Please note only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.